Site Admin

Re: E

Post by Gorge »

A
well, i will never leave yall
LeftBallSackLover

Post by LeftBallSackLover »

Markiplier E js the most intellectually stimulating meme out there...
I know that many may disagree with me, but hear me out here--the E meme is the most intellectually stimulating and complex meme in circulation as of the current day. Notice the saturated background of the photograph, representative of the chaotic nature of the scene, and in a larger scale the human existence: full of constant twists and turns, and blurred from our own human emotions. Observe as well the poorly photoshopped face of popular YouTuber "Markiplier" on the fictional Shrek character "Lord Farquaad," illustrating not only the inevitable two-faced nature of humankind, but also the innate desire for wealth corrupting our existence: both figures are prominently wealthy, and seemingly stop at nothing to accumulate more and more. Finally, the focal point of the image itself, the titular "E"--perhaps the most well thought out and complex meme caption, or even work of literature, of the modern era. Seemingly meaningless at the surface, the singular letter conveys the true nature of human society. Modern society is led by upper class politicians, as illustrated by "Markifarquaad's" attire of a business suit, who simply pander to a larger crowd, which is represented through the paparazzi behind the central character. The meaninglessness of the "E" may be compared to the meaninglessness of political jargon, being used solely to gain popularity among the masses rather than to make strong promises. The under appreciation and recent "normification" of the image has tragically led to the loss of the great meaning behind it, leading it to instead be used randomly for a quick chuckle by the average "Memer". I pity the poor souls who have not been enlightened through a close analysis of this magnificent work of art, and I loathe its use as a simple, random meme, when its true value is lost in the dust.
Mier#1891

Post by Mier#1891 »

E
Gorge
Site Admin

Post by Gorge »

E
well, i will never leave yall
ProvosAswell